Author Topic: Certificate of the Knights  (Read 2304 times)

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
Certificate of the Knights
« on: January 08, 2017, 11:40:39 AM »
Since I saw the announcement about Kaly's dungeon in game i thought it was working but Baruna doesn't want to give me my certificate, even I've got all required loots  :lol:
I know that it would be impossible to kill Kaly itself yet, I was just going after 8 kings title. Sachi5 spawn no bosses either, so my thoughts were - Kaly's room.
It doesn't issue the certificate for any tribe.

- 3pcs scrap of golem
- 5 broken dull weapon
- 10 bark
- 10 frozen fins.. according to baruna it's yaksa's recipe.  no luck  :)

Could you let us know if the title even exists, or possible to fix.. ty in advance  :)

Offline seachrisknight

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DARNA
Re: Certificate of the Knights
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 02:49:53 PM »
Since I saw the announcement about Kaly's dungeon in game i thought it was working but Baruna doesn't want to give me my certificate, even I've got all required loots  :lol:
I know that it would be impossible to kill Kaly itself yet, I was just going after 8 kings title. Sachi5 spawn no bosses either, so my thoughts were - Kaly's room.

- 3pcs scrap of golem
- 5 broken dull weapon
- 10 bark

Could you let us know if the title even exists, or possible to fix.. ty in advance  :)

:g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:
I WANT TO KNOW ALSO  :) :)

Offline CaptainPrice

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CaptainPrice
  • Char 2: Task Force 141
  • Char 3: ☆ ☆ ☆
Re: Certificate of the Knights
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 03:43:44 PM »

- 3pcs scrap of golem
- 5 broken dull weapon
- 10 bark

As far as I know, you need to kill many GOLEMS in sachi 5 to spawn the bosses :)