Author Topic: ET Party of 3=pranas rate high, NO Announcement?  (Read 1902 times)

Offline missawgaming

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: missawgaming
  • Char 3: RION
ET Party of 3=pranas rate high, NO Announcement?
« on: January 11, 2017, 02:09:09 PM »
A pranas hike in ET when you're in a party of 3. There had been no announcement or any update notes. Please post an official update/patch notes when there are changes. Players leveling in ET right now are fighting over spots - imagine, spots with 3 players only. Why not make it a full party system to utilize the entire room/spots for leveling? and announce the changes in pranas or any changes in-game before doing so. Thanks GM

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
Re: ET Party of 3=pranas rate high, NO Announcement?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 05:22:30 PM »
This is exactly what I am talking about. I guess it is okay to change every aspects of the game, but please JUST post an announcement or update so we can adjust.  :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:

Offline shadowwalker2

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 08:14:53 AM »
booooo :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: unfair game.. how about those have works. can't believe they don't consider this kind of situation. very disappointing

Offline Zhamaecious

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ZhAMAECiOUS
  • Char 2: ZhAMAECi0US
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 08:33:37 AM »
Yes, maybe its unfair for no announcement about ET pranas rate, but their are players post about the issue. So why always depending on GM announcement? If their are player who post and share about the Pranas Rate..  :)

Offline shadowwalker2

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 08:57:48 AM »
yes they are. do u think i reply something like this if i haven't read those posts? common sense, i'm away of keyboard that time.(work) what i mean is they must post an announcement ahead of time. i don't want to argue with you. you are no help at all.

Offline inkvekivs

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 10:48:37 AM »
YES GM  so very unfair like me i have a duty last nyt.. all of my guildmates max...

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 11:52:25 AM »
This is exactly what I am talking about. I guess it is okay to change every aspects of the game, but please JUST post an announcement or update so we can adjust.  :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:

Human errors always occur Sir,  GM X and GM Fr is also human. Not all machines are build perfect they can also be disabled, error, or corrupted without the knowledge of the creator or soul owner.  It is actually unintentional if it is intentional that would be the same too. Probably they gonna fix this.  And by the way thr majority of the players did not complaints becoz they understand the game  and the GMs.  Beside we can learn from this moment on and to future of the  game. Lets celebrate the whole year becoz the donation is up. Good game  :p :)