Author Topic: RUPS vs UPGRADE  (Read 4037 times)

Offline eldz619

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GSHOCK
Re: RUPS vs UPGRADE
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2017, 02:55:11 PM »
well if thats their way, my way is to donate and buy nuggets. you want fairness here? haha i dont see the enjoyment in using KP with samabats 24/7 just to get rich. i play to enjoy the game and not to spend my time online just to farm lol

i better make the admin benefit from my donation by getting ruphias via webmall than buy ruphias from a player who get rich by using kp's 24/7.. got my point?

then theirs no place here for non donators since they dont have chance to trade their rupiahs for items. lol

just give those non donators a chance to try  some good items by trading their rupiahs the earn from farming and u think they can surpass those donators a big no ofcurs....maybe if it took years. :g19:

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: RUPS vs UPGRADE
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2017, 03:21:03 PM »

then theirs no place here for non donators since they dont have chance to trade their rupiahs for items. lol

just give those non donators a chance to try  some good items by trading their rupiahs the earn from farming and u think they can surpass those donators a big no ofcurs....maybe if it took years. :g19:

sorry but i think you are not getting my point here  :dodo: :dodo: