Author Topic: RUPS vs UPGRADE  (Read 4038 times)

Offline PerfectCrime

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
RUPS vs UPGRADE
« on: January 13, 2017, 01:30:14 AM »
Drop rups are too low while upgrading sets and weps. are too expensive is this balance ??   I think its more on donation,   Yes we know that you're not forcing us to donate but you give us no choice because If we would not donate we're useless.   :g7: :g7: :g7:

Offline eldz619

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GSHOCK
Re: RUPS vs UPGRADE
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 01:37:08 AM »
Drop rups are too low while upgrading sets and weps. are too expensive is this balance ??   I think its more on donation,   Yes we know that you're not forcing us to donate but you give us no choice because If we would not donate we're useless.   :g7: :g7: :g7:

up up

Offline senyordeL

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 01:44:29 AM »

I feel you brah!

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 04:24:56 AM »

BUY NUGGETS HAHAHA.. YOU'LL GET RICH AND ALSO HELP THE SERVER EXPENSES..  :g19:  :g19:

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Toinks
  • Char 2: Bigaon
  • Char 3: Pilot of September
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 11:10:45 AM »
BUY NUGGETS HAHAHA.. YOU'LL GET RICH AND ALSO HELP THE SERVER EXPENSES..  :g19:  :g19:

DUDE MANY PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE TO DONATE BY FORCE. SOME PEOPLE LIKES TO HUNT RUPS

Offline fhulgzz

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • One Truth Prevails
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: StrikeFreedom
  • Char 2: fhulgz
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 11:43:45 AM »
Most players are students, street kids, no jobs. Do you think they will donate just for nuggets? They still pay per hour in internet shop.

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 11:45:24 AM »

DUDE MANY PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE TO DONATE BY FORCE. SOME PEOPLE LIKES TO HUNT RUPS

I KNOW THAT. BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY ARE DOING TO US RIGHT NOW?  THEY ARE KILLING THE NON DONATOR / FORCED TO DONATE .  NUGGETS 3K TANNEY =  1B RUPIAH.  NOW TELL ME ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS?

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 11:48:03 AM »
Most players are students, street kids, no jobs. Do you think they will donate just for nuggets? They still pay per hour in internet shop.

I KNOW THAT..BUT THINK WHAT THE ADMINISTRATION DOING RIGHT NOW.  THEY LOWER THE DROP OF RUPS AND SELLING THE NUGGETS.

Offline Global~Moderator

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2017, 11:51:02 AM »
The problem with Rupiah from both item mall and in game are being investigated to fix the imbalance that being talked about, stay tune for more updates that will be posted here in forum.

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2017, 11:54:43 AM »

I am not street kid hahaha.  Hayaan mo pre makkakruma rin tayo. Gm are smart people they knew the problems already they just want us to report it first. They just doing coding and encryptions or whatsoever. Then the results is always based on our reports and suggestion  :)

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2017, 12:16:27 PM »

INCREASE ruphia drop but put more avara karas.. per spot if possible so that players will not be abusive with the use of KP in farming esp. samabats with dadati.. Yes for farming (with supervision)  :p

i am sure they lower the ruphiah drop rate because of this farmers using samabat 24/7. they become rich just staying there, then they sell the ruphias in php.. this move from the Gm regarding the ruphia is just wise. We just need to suggest a better way to farm ruphias without being abused.

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2017, 12:26:06 PM »
INCREASE ruphia drop but put more avara karas.. per spot if possible so that players will not be abusive with the use of KP in farming esp. samabats with dadati.. Yes for farming (with supervision)  :p

i am sure they lower the ruphiah drop rate because of this farmers using samabat 24/7. they become rich just staying there, then they sell the ruphias in php.. this move from the Gm regarding the ruphia is just wise. We just need to suggest a better way to farm ruphias without being abused.

I SUGGEST EVERY 3 HOURS AFK/NOT AFK  BEING QUESTIONED IF FAIL TO ANSWER THEY GET DISCONNECTED. I KNOW MANY TANTRA PLAYER ENCOUNTER A SERVER LIKE THIS.

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Toinks
  • Char 2: Bigaon
  • Char 3: Pilot of September
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2017, 12:27:30 PM »

it's their way to get rich :) make samabat too and afk 24hrs in paroksya.

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 12:43:40 PM »

it's their way to get rich :) make samabat too and afk 24hrs in paroksya.

well if thats their way, my way is to donate and buy nuggets. you want fairness here? haha i dont see the enjoyment in using KP with samabats 24/7 just to get rich. i play to enjoy the game and not to spend my time online just to farm lol

i better make the admin benefit from my donation by getting ruphias via webmall than buy ruphias from a player who get rich by using kp's 24/7.. got my point?

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2017, 02:37:50 PM »
well if thats their way, my way is to donate and buy nuggets. you want fairness here? haha i dont see the enjoyment in using KP with samabats 24/7 just to get rich. i play to enjoy the game and not to spend my time online just to farm lol

i better make the admin benefit from my donation by getting ruphias via webmall than buy ruphias from a player who get rich by using kp's 24/7.. got my point?

Sapul  :) buti si Guerero wala dito.  Mahilig yun sa word na "You NAILED IT"  yun pala farmer samabt nya sa ET ayun it was intentionally up the xp pranas para wlang malugi sa server  :)