Author Topic: WHERE ARE YOU NOW THAT WE NEED YOU? ATTN: ADMIN & PLAYERS!  (Read 4452 times)

Offline Vampirella

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Vampirella
WHERE ARE YOU NOW THAT WE NEED YOU? ATTN: ADMIN & PLAYERS!
« on: January 13, 2017, 07:48:44 PM »
They can balance the rups drop again but can they bring back all the NON DONATORS who already left? roam in mudha now and you will see the difference..i think more than half of the population is already gone..i'm just thankful right now i didn't donate yet..

I really doubt they can still fix this..the damage i feel is irreversible. how can you bring back those who left? and many DONATORS already stacked nuggets in their storage so they don't need the rups of the NON DONATORS anymore..

Moreover, the absence and inefficiency of the admin to reply to ALL the fuzz is being prominent at the moment. Where are you admin? What do you have to say to all of whats happening to your server?

It is a serious matter that a willing admin should try to resolve. Players are waiting for news and are willing to help and give opinions. Act now before everythings too late.

1. Commerce imbalance
2. Bugged items
3. Unstable rupiah drops and EXP in maps
4. Lack of easier ways for donation
5. Item mall prices - eg. Gold nuggets
6. Illogical server rates - high upgrading fee, but no rupiah drop, and cheap nuggets from taney. No place for grinders/hunters in the server.

Guys lets help the admin to try to save this server!! Post all possible solutions here!

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Toinks
  • Char 2: Bigaon
  • Char 3: Pilot of September
Re: WHERE ARE YOU NOW THAT WE NEED YOU? ATTN: ADMIN & PLAYERS!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 07:55:48 PM »
 :g20: :g20: :g20: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline senyordeL

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 10:28:34 PM »
Moreover, the absence and inefficiency of the admin to reply to ALL the fuzz is being prominent at the moment. Where are you admin? What do you have to say to all of whats happening to your server?

It is a serious matter that a willing admin should try to resolve. Players are waiting for news and are willing to help and give opinions. Act now before everythings too late.

1. Commerce imbalance
2. Bugged items
6. Illogical server rates - high upgrading fee, but no rupiah drop, and cheap nuggets from taney. No place for grinders/hunters in the server.

Guys lets help the admin to try to save this server!! Post all possible solutions here!

:g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline 3000

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
    • Forum Tantra KATHANA K¹³  MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: OFFLINE
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 10:34:24 PM »
HI .................

2. In progress ...
3. Next Maintenance
4. Donation ... Many Solutions for each country ...
5. Golden Nuggets ...If you find it too expensive, you do not buy. Drop in all Map + Forge .. some monsters 50k

FOLLOW NEXT MAINTENANCE !

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 10:35:42 PM »

1. Commerce imbalance
2. Bugged items

LIKE I SAID EARLIER VAMP. WIPE ALL NEW ITEMS , WIPE ALL RUPIAH (COZ SOME PLAYER HOARD THE  CONVERTED RUPS / NUGGETS ALREADY , RETURN ALL THE TANNEY HAVE DONATED EACH PLAYER, FIX ALL THE PROBLEM FIRST. AND LETS START AGAIN.  IN THIS WAY, THOSE WHO LEFT WILL COME BACK.  BY THIS TIME PLEASE. GIVE THEM A PLACE HERE TO LIVE EVEN THEY WONT DONATE.. THE GAP OF THE ITEMS IS TOO HIGH TO REACH  AT THIS EARLY AGE OF THE SERVER. I THINK THE ONLY REASON WHY NON DONATOR QUIT COZ OF THE GOLDEN NUGGETS. IMAGINE  3K TANNEY = 1B RUPHIA  WHICH IS THE ONLY WAY FOR NON DONATORS WAY TO LIVE THE SERVER AND SURVIVE.

I SGGEST AND  HOPE ADMIN CONSIDER MY REQUEST.
- REMOVE NUGGETS
-SPACE FOR FARMERS
-LOWER VALUE OF ITEM MALL ( IT ALSO ENCOURAGE NON DONATOR TO DONATE)
-PROBLEM MUST SOLVE IN SHORT TIME

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS THE SERVER  :) :)

Offline Vampirella

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 10:36:29 PM »
HI .................

2. In progress ...
3. Next Maintenance
5. Golden Nuggets ...If you find it too expensive, you do not buy. Drop in all Map + Forge .. some monsters 50k

Golden nuggets are actually cheap compared to how hunters/grinders have to make an effort to get rupiahs. Cest pas beau monsieur.

Also, the economy in-game doesnt make sense.

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 10:40:33 PM »
HI .................

2. In progress ...
3. Next Maintenance

ACTUALY GM 3K GOLDEN NUGGETS IS NOT EXPENSIVE. ITS CHEAP, THATS WHY NON DONATOR LEAVE THE SERVER BECAUSE OF THIS .

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 10:53:40 PM »
If this server is for DONATORS only then i assure you this server is going down..before the web mall i saw a lot of people playing, before the ET pranas it was really a pain to grind in mudha because it was packed with players..high population of players is a good sign for a private server..but now that almost everyone is at max level and rupiah is available on the item mall i really see a big difference in the population of the community..I bet all the non-donators already left the server because they have no place here now...useless to hunt for rups because the drop rate is so low and you can get it on the item mall..NON DONATORS are as important as DONATORS i cant u imagine why GM3k failed to see that..

Here is an example, if i will donate now i will get a full set i will max all my items to +15, i have all the powerful access, i have the coolest mount,i have the strongest pet, i will be the strongest in the server i will be number 1 in the ranking BUT there are only a few of us playing am i still going to enjoy the game? of course NOT..when NON DONATORS leave the DONATORS will follow the server dies..

GOOD POINT! READ ADMINS!

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2017, 11:04:34 PM »
This might be a bad idea, but at least here me out. This might be posted before. How about wiping all the donate items including rupiahs and leave the character with level and non donate items to us then reset our taneys? Since the items in item mall haven't totally fixed yet, we can wait until the fix and saveup our taneys. At least open the premium items and refining items. If this will be implemented, the developers MIGHT come to an idea of adjusting the set, access and weaps to where non donators and donators doesn't have that much of gap. As we can see here even a single donator can kill those 5-10 non donators in a run specially mages. I remembered the first day of donation, one mage used slide lauti inside the bunch of non donators and killed 8 of them in a single skill.

Offline Vampirella

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2017, 11:06:28 PM »
This might be a bad idea, but at least here me out. This might be posted before. How about wiping all the donate items including rupiahs and leave the character with level and non donate items to us then reset our taneys? Since the items in item mall haven't totally fixed yet, we can wait until the fix and saveup our taneys. At least open the premium items and refining items. If this will be implemented, the developers MIGHT come to an idea of adjusting the set, access and weaps to where non donators and donators doesn't have that much of gap. As we can see here even a single donator can kill those 5-10 non donators in a run specially mages. I remembered the first day of donation, one mage used slide lauti inside the bunch of non donators and killed 8 of them in a single skill.

Agree. I suggested this too during my discussion with Bunch in the other thread. Same exact suggestion.

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2017, 11:10:00 PM »

:g19: :g19: :g19: :g19:

Offline hyskal

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • HSK UNITED
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kamus
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2017, 11:12:15 PM »
ACTUALY GM 3K GOLDEN NUGGETS IS NOT EXPENSIVE. ITS CHEAP, THATS WHY NON DONATOR LEAVE THE SERVER BECAUSE OF THIS .

The server is dying...

Before the doors opened the server had lots of players, mudha was full for loot and farm. Now the server is bored, dying slowly. One possible solution would be to make a "Rollback" and return the purchased taneys to a new era. But this can be very difficult or impossible. How gratifying it was to drop a weapon after hours in a dungeon and then sell it for 10, 20, 30 million.

Selling rups was not a good choice ... at such a low price. We need hunts, rare items, bosses, stones ... because the game is not just Kruma!

SERVER BEFORE DONATIONS: Good, lot of players
SERVER AFTER DONATIONS: Bad, many players

Donations are important and it does not matter if they are 5 dollars or 50 but in a good server each player will donate more and more if the game invites you to do this.

É fácil apagar as pegadas; difícil, porém, é caminhar sem pisar o chão.
                                                                                Lao Tsé

Offline DrOx

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN DO IT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2017, 11:18:02 PM »
The server is dying...

Before the doors opened the server had lots of players, mudha was full for loot and farm. Now the server is bored, dying slowly. One possible solution would be to make a "Rollback" and return the purchased taneys to a new era. But this can be very difficult or impossible. How gratifying it was to drop a weapon after hours in a dungeon and then sell it for 10, 20, 30 million.

Selling rups was not a good choice ... at such a low price. We need hunts, rare items, bosses, stones ... because the game is not just Kruma!

Donations are important and it does not matter if they are 5 dollars or 50 but in a good server each player will donate more and more if the game invites you to do this.

:g138: :g20: :g20: :g20: :Comfort_a_friend: :Comfort_a_friend:

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 11:29:20 PM »
The server is dying...

I HOPE ITS NOT TOO LATE. THEY ARE ALREADY QUITING .

Offline Vampirella

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2017, 11:30:33 PM »
Let me reiterate this as well.

The server should be fair to its players as well. If you really call it donation then remove the premium items in the item mall then wait for people to HELP by DONATING. But how can people donate if they arent happy with the server?

Players only ask of a simple request and thats just to smoothen the game for a good experience becase the game is already part of our everyday lives.

We donate because we trust GM 3kFR, because we saw how he ran the previous FR server. Now if you will just be an ass to all of us and not even release updates and the current status of the server on when and what is being fixed, people will just be sad and leave the server.

We donatey, make us happy, make a fair game. The server will live happily ever after.