Author Topic: Real problem  (Read 7679 times)

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
Real problem
« on: January 13, 2017, 11:25:43 PM »
Lets get into it again.

Administration is not the problem, FILES does. We have no complain about the administration. Players are handled smoothly we can see that. But the files are killing us, whoever makes that FR files SHOULD learn from this. This is the first server i've seen that uses a compressed file as the system file. They patched it before and removed the FR files, now they are doing it again. Is it really hard not to compress the files?

Game is not the problem, SERVER does. As we noticed on the past few days, some of us are experiencing unexpected lag, or maybe it's just me and my internet? I'm already wasting money by using 2 different ISP here to find the smoothest gameplay but both are still lagging as sht

Donation is not the problem, ITEM does. Those donate items are too OVER POWERED and that explains why non donators already quitted this server. Unlike the old FR, you can manage to get donated items via hunting and grinding rupiahs. But now there are no visible hope for non donators.

We know we know, donations are way to help our server, but if the donations are what makes player to be strong, then this is already fckedup. Now semi donator and non donators can't enjoy kruma. Maybe we play vedi for now :lol: :lol: .

PS: I donated 2,000 pesos that's what all I got. And get me frustrated because my 2,000 can't even last 3seconds in battling with those rich kids. :) good bye talent, hello P2W.

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: Real problem
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 11:36:18 PM »
I DONATED 1.5K  ..  ONLY TAKES 1 IRIN .. HAHAHAHA

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 11:37:41 PM »
Lets get into it again.

Administration is not the problem, FILES does. We have no complain about the administration. Players are handled smoothly we can see that. But the files are killing us, whoever makes that FR files SHOULD learn from this. This is the first server i've seen that uses a compressed file as the system file. They patched it before and removed the FR files, now they are doing it again. Is it really hard not to compress the files?

Game is not the problem, SERVER does. As we noticed on the past few days, some of us are experiencing unexpected lag, or maybe it's just me and my internet? I'm already wasting money by using 2 different ISP here to find the smoothest gameplay but both are still lagging as sht

Donation is not the problem, ITEM does. Those donate items are too OVER POWERED and that explains why non donators already quitted this server. Unlike the old FR, you can manage to get donated items via hunting and grinding rupiahs. But now there are no visible hope for non donators.

We know we know, donations are way to help our server, but if the donations are what makes player to be strong, then this is already fckedup. Now semi donator and non donators can't enjoy kruma. Maybe we play vedi for now :lol: :lol: .

PS: I donated 2,000 pesos that's what all I got. And get me frustrated because my 2,000 can't even last 3seconds in battling with those rich kids. :) good bye talent, hello P2W.

YOU NAILED IT  :) :p

Offline kingz1

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • KingIsaac
    • View Profile
3K FR THE LOCAL SERVER EVER LIVED !
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 11:40:20 PM »
 5K FOR FULL SET? . OHH I THINK GM HERE DOES NOT HAVE FOOD . TSK2 . CLOSE UR SERVER . IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE LIKE A CEMENTERY ! FIXE UR DONATION PRICES . IT IS LIKE A GOLD . TSK2 I WILL NOT SAY TO MUCH . I WILL RETURN IF UR SERVER IS GOOD . AS GOOD AS MY FACE !
======FrNatics

Offline hyskal

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • HSK UNITED
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kamus
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 11:44:06 PM »
Lets get into it again.

Many balances on game and i think that can be an option to make 2 Krumas ready to paly. 1 for all and other, the vedi kruma .
É fácil apagar as pegadas; difícil, porém, é caminhar sem pisar o chão.
                                                                                Lao Tsé

Offline sunbg121

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • We Dem BoyZ
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Antidote
  • Char 2: Energy
  • Char 3: WeDemBoyz
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 11:47:58 PM »
We need solution GM....please do some changes..

Hola Hola Hola  We Dem Boyz
Hola Hola Hola  We Making Noize

Offline lllxxxRRxxxlll

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: lilxxxRRxxxlil
  • Char 2: liilxxxRRxxxliil
  • Char 3: IiiIxxxRRxxxIiiI
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 11:56:17 PM »
ALREADY GOOD PATCH:

https://forum-tantra-k13.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,14292.0.html

NEXT ... Good Rupiahs drop + good items for no donator in some MAP :)

Wait Details LATER

:g20: :g20: :) :g20: :g20:

More POWER Tantra3000fr K13...

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 12:07:02 AM »
Ako sa inyo itulog nyo nlng tapos hanap work help family. Di kapa stress happy ka pa.

Offline macoi

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 12:37:50 AM »

Lets get into it again.

WOW.. for the OLD players thats like NEW PLAYERS or just a NEW PLAYER....
i wont Defend this server.. but.. this is the Tantra FR.. way back like 2008 or 2009..?
Ping of the Game is High from Server to Server.. so Game Latency is the Problem..
Game is P2W method.. you are not Forced to pay.. but as For your Selfish act.. you will be Forced to Pay..
Just Like AMPED Tantra PH.. when P2P is Gone and its FREE to PLAY the game became P2W.. for the Business..

as an Admin.. Why would you sell an item in the Item mall.. that has a Small Advantage on Looted or Crafted item?
bruh.. in OLD FR.. Latest Items Cant be bought or Hunted in game..
Remember Leg and Sefar Items? they were Degraded by the new Items. that why it is bought..

and iLL AGREE on to it that the Game Client is F***ed UP.. it is not well done.. so many lapses..
sooo.. Lets be PRACTICAL idol Geo.. not to Overthink of the Things in game,,
Because in Tantra is Just an OBSOLETE Game File... and its not true to its Original State made made by Handbitsoft..
the game now is just made up of Edits... kaya ganito ang Resulta..

at sa iba jan na Basta Makapost lang... Maglaro nlng kau..
di ung sasabihin na #JustSayingLang ..   :dodo: :dodo: :dodo: :dodo:
pero in my Case.. #JustClearingThingsOut..  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .. PEACE..

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 01:10:25 AM »
About P2W method. Yes indeed, donators got advantage than non donators. What am I supposed to suggest is to lower the gap of P2W players and non P2W players or simply donators and non donators. As I've said, only those rich kid gets the glory and the only one enjoying the game. Unlike the old FR I really enjoyed the game even before and right after donating. We are missing the point of ENJOYMENT and THRILLS in this game by now. A hunder bucks or more you can kill and make em quit. Thats funny tho :)

Offline macoi

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 01:29:15 AM »
About P2W method. Yes indeed, donators got advantage than non donators. What am I supposed to suggest is to lower the gap of P2W players and non P2W players or simply donators and non donators. As I've said, only those rich kid gets the glory and the only one enjoying the game. Unlike the old FR I really enjoyed the game even before and right after donating. We are missing the point of ENJOYMENT and THRILLS in this game by now. A hunder bucks or more you can kill and make em quit. Thats funny tho :)

YEAH.. but thats just for starters bruh...
But then sooner or later.. there will be another new item will be release...
and then someone will brag something about it.. its just the same story bruh..

but if TANTRA Means Everything to you.. and TANTRA is your LIFE..
then you can be that Rich Kid..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline JoeBax

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Never Underestimate Your Opponent
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: JoeBax
  • Char 2: Joe
  • Char 3: Bax
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 01:34:23 AM »
KA SAKIT NI RR UI... 1 IRIN..COMPLETE JUD... :) :)

:g20: :g20: :) :g20: :g20:

Offline JoeBax

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Never Underestimate Your Opponent
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: JoeBax
  • Char 2: Joe
  • Char 3: Bax
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2017, 01:37:48 AM »
 :g20: :g20: :) :)

and iLL AGREE on to it that the Game Client is F***ed UP.. it is not well done.. so many lapses..
sooo.. Lets be PRACTICAL idol Geo.. not to Overthink of the Things in game,,
Because in Tantra is Just an OBSOLETE Game File... and its not true to its Original State made made by Handbitsoft..
the game now is just made up of Edits... kaya ganito ang Resulta..

at sa iba jan na Basta Makapost lang... Maglaro nlng kau..
di ung sasabihin na #JustSayingLang ..   :dodo: :dodo: :dodo: :dodo:
pero in my Case.. #JustClearingThingsOut..  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .. PEACE..

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 01:52:20 AM »
YEAH.. but thats just for starters bruh...
But then sooner or later.. there will be another new item will be release...
and then someone will brag something about it.. its just the same story bruh..

but if TANTRA Means Everything to you.. and TANTRA is your LIFE..
then you can be that Rich Kid..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

STARTER HUH? LOOK AT THE GAP OF THE ITEMS. I CANT SEE THE FUTURE HERE BRUH.. THERE IS NO SOON HERE AS WHAT YOU SAID. THEY ALREADY QUITED THE GAME. AM NOT AGAINST TO HAVE NEW ITEMS BUT PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE THEY ARE KILLING PEOPLE.