Author Topic: WE WANT BALANCE!!!!!!  (Read 10457 times)

Offline nigel1

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • THE ONE AND ONLY
    • View Profile
WE WANT BALANCE!!!!!!
« on: January 14, 2017, 08:01:53 PM »
hi!! I am a tantra player since the beta years. I am mikage of kriya, ReginaSpektor of Manas Wendy of tantraonline.phserver, Kiss of tantra Zone and KristaDaniela in ATX and in this server. All these years, my chars are always abikaras. It seems that a lot of LGBT players are having fun of using this tribe. but anyways, to make the story short, With alll of my experiences in many servers, I've observed that in this server, the Abikaras are very very underpowered. I have completed the sets in +15 full set with all the latest accessories and tried all the possible build up. But after all of this, after 1 combo of Lauti-Sugama-Sidharu-Zakuti, we can only make the HP of our opponent in HALF. IS THIS HOW IT IS?? With just Sataka Rada Samyoga the karya can do 20k+ damage. What will be the use of abis?? for stun and sleep only?????? GM Xavier, I dare you to make an abikara in full set and try Kruma for at least an hour. I don't think that you will enjoy. so please. please. We are begging. This is for your server. Not for us.Do  some action imeediately. At least increase the attack rate of our main skills. or Make the zakuti in 20k damage for better balance.

Offline gypsy

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: WE WANT BALANCE!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 08:08:09 PM »
Hmmmm. I beg to disagree as I find the Abikara balanced. The damage is just right.

Offline sunbg121

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • We Dem BoyZ
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Antidote
  • Char 2: Energy
  • Char 3: WeDemBoyz
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 08:09:18 PM »
KristaDaniela...you lack skills and talent....xD

Hola Hola Hola  We Dem Boyz
Hola Hola Hola  We Making Noize

Offline nigel1

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • THE ONE AND ONLY
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 08:17:22 PM »
Skills and Talent??????? WoW??? try to make abikara and then Let's Have Duel???? I know what your thinking!! maybe try Meteor-Lauti??? naaaah not very effective my dear.. With all the mages in kruma right now, Only me and SPERMINATOR has the highest damage possible. Our Zakuti Ranges in 9k to 11k in a full set druka. so please. I am a abikara Master so don't dare me!!

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Toinks
  • Char 2: Bigaon
  • Char 3: Pilot of September
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 08:33:15 PM »
hi!! I am a tantra player since the beta years. I am mikage of kriya, ReginaSpektor of Manas Wendy of tantraonline.phserver, Macquee of tantra Zone and KristaDaniela in ATX and in this server. All these years, my chars are always abikaras. It seems that a lot of LGBT players are having fun of using this tribe. but anyways, to make the story short, With alll of my experiences in many servers, I've observed that in this server, the Abikaras are very very underpowered. I have completed the sets in +15 full set with all the latest accessories and tried all the possible build up. But after all of this, after 1 combo of Lauti-Sugama-Sidharu-Zakuti, we can only make the HP of our opponent in HALF. IS THIS HOW IT IS?? With just Sataka Rada Samyoga the karya can do 20k+ damage. What will be the use of abis?? for stun and sleep only?????? GM Xavier, I dare you to make an abikara in full set and try Kruma for at least an hour. I don't think that you will enjoy. so please. please. We are begging. This is for your server. Not for us.Do  some action imeediately. At least increase the attack rate of our main skills. or Make the zakuti in 20k damage for better balance.

HELLO BOB :) ECNERUAL HERE IF YOU REMEMBER .. HOW ARE YOU NOW ? I GUESS U UNFRIEND ME IN FACEBOOK >,<

Offline nigel1

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • THE ONE AND ONLY
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 08:39:42 PM »
HIHI  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Tantra Elders
  • Char 2: Old as God Tree
  • Char 3: TantrCosmic Entity
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 08:41:57 PM »
hi!! I am a tantra player since the beta years. I am mikage of kriya, ReginaSpektor of Manas Wendy of tantraonline.phserver, Macquee of tantra Zone and KristaDaniela in ATX and in this server. All these years, my chars are always abikaras. It seems that a lot of LGBT players are having fun of using this tribe. but anyways, to make the story short, With alll of my experiences in many servers, I've observed that in this server, the Abikaras are very very underpowered. I have completed the sets in +15 full set with all the latest accessories and tried all the possible build up. But after all of this, after 1 combo of Lauti-Sugama-Sidharu-Zakuti, we can only make the HP of our opponent in HALF. IS THIS HOW IT IS?? With just Sataka Rada Samyoga the karya can do 20k+ damage. What will be the use of abis?? for stun and sleep only?????? GM Xavier, I dare you to make an abikara in full set and try Kruma for at least an hour. I don't think that you will enjoy. so please. please. We are begging. This is for your server. Not for us.Do  some action imeediately. At least increase the attack rate of our main skills. or Make the zakuti in 20k damage for better balance.

I think need talaga i level 10 ang skills just like the old FR.  I am not seeing any sense that were already in K13 which we know is more advance having level 5 skills compared to the late K12 skills that had level 10.  Sana taasan nila yong skill level

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2017, 08:45:48 PM »
HIHI  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:) :) WELL THAT ANSWERED MEANS YOUR OKAY :)

I THOUGHT U QUIT ALREADY TANTRA  :p :p

Offline GM Xavier

• GM's Admin.
  • Don't let me Down
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: KOBOL
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 09:26:29 PM »
hi!! I am a tantra player since the beta years. I am mikage of kriya, ReginaSpektor of Manas Wendy of tantraonline.phserver, Kiss of tantra Zone and KristaDaniela in ATX and in this server. All these years, my chars are always abikaras. It seems that a lot of LGBT players are having fun of using this tribe. but anyways, to make the story short, With alll of my experiences in many servers, I've observed that in this server, the Abikaras are very very underpowered. I have completed the sets in +15 full set with all the latest accessories and tried all the possible build up. But after all of this, after 1 combo of Lauti-Sugama-Sidharu-Zakuti, we can only make the HP of our opponent in HALF. IS THIS HOW IT IS?? With just Sataka Rada Samyoga the karya can do 20k+ damage. What will be the use of abis?? for stun and sleep only?????? GM Xavier, I dare you to make an abikara in full set and try Kruma for at least an hour. I don't think that you will enjoy. so please. please. We are begging. This is for your server. Not for us.Do  some action imeediately. At least increase the attack rate of our main skills. or Make the zakuti in 20k damage for better balance.
:g20: :g20:

Offline Spraken

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Spraken
  • Char 2: Fruitcake
  • Char 3: Korei
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 09:30:33 PM »
Macquee in Tantra Zone was edited right? By the way, if you are not a beta player of Tantra Korea or Tantra Philippines then you really would  post like this. Do not compare yourself to Karya Job, karyas can inflict high damage but they are weak on HP if they're pure.

You have stun, sleep and amara skill. Use them wisely.

Rename your POST, "WE WANT BALANCE!!!" to I WANT BALANCE.
Cheaters never win. Winners never Ch3at.

If you are going to be a SMART ASS. First you must be SMART. Otherwise you are just an ASS.

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 09:39:31 PM »
Point is that karyas* are not weak on hp.. Goes 30k+ on final sets haha

Offline luther143

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Gluttony
  • Char 2: ShellaXime
  • Char 3: AugusT
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 10:12:22 PM »

Kiss OF TANTRA ZONE? .. I KNOW KISS IN PERSON.. IKAW BAYAN MANANG?

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 10:20:48 PM »
Macquee in Tantra Zone was edited right? By the way, if you are not a beta player of Tantra Korea or Tantra Philippines then you really would  post like this. Do not compare yourself to Karya Job, karyas can inflict high damage but they are weak on HP if they're pure.

You have stun, sleep and amara skill. Use them wisely.

Rename your POST, "WE WANT BALANCE!!!" to I WANT BALANCE.

yep he's macquee in Tantra zone and he's the GM there LOL thats why

Offline nigel1

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • THE ONE AND ONLY
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2017, 10:47:34 PM »
Point is that karyas* are not weak on hp.. Goes 30k+ on final sets haha

THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING

Offline Spraken

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Spraken
  • Char 2: Fruitcake
  • Char 3: Korei
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 11:03:40 PM »
According to my long time friend SPERMINATOR, Karyas who have no heart can be killed with 3 hits. Drukas can be killed with 4 hits.

Is that weak for you? If yes, then go play barbie.
Cheaters never win. Winners never Ch3at.

If you are going to be a SMART ASS. First you must be SMART. Otherwise you are just an ASS.