Author Topic: my Special Armor of Athena got dissapeared when I was ups it to +1 using surapa?  (Read 5380 times)

Offline nayrollirt

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
please GM refund me that is not my item :cry-y: :cry-y: I was feel shocked when it dissapeared and I didn't know that surapa can be dissapear donate item... please GM refund my item.. I am newbie from this server and I do not how can I refund my friend  :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y:

:cry-y: :cry-y:   please GM reply me ASAP!

Offline BUGALBOGZ

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
please GM refund me that is not my item :cry-y: :cry-y: I was feel shocked when it dissapeared and I didn't know that surapa can be dissapear donate item... please GM refund my item.. I am newbie from this server and I do not how can I refund my friend  :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y:

:cry-y: :cry-y:   please GM reply me ASAP!

Open ticket so that GM3K will help you immediately to your problem !

Offline nayrollirt

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
where do I locate that ticket so I can send, I do not know how :( thanks

Offline Global-Moderator

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
where do I locate that ticket so I can send, I do not know how :( thanks

"Login into the website and you can find the "access support center" Do note that your logs will be checked and if you filed a fraudulent ticket your account will be banned."

Offline nayrollirt

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
Thank you so much , I already sent a ticket...

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
How did this happened? It's very strange lol.

Offline nayrollirt

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
I dunno there's a lot of bug on this server. Freeze ingame, sorry "Tantra Poison" auto quit.. lol :g52: :DEAD: :g52g:

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
This is not possible. Default feature since 2004 can't be bug lol. Stop scamming the GMs by your own fault or your own purpose. I played a lot of server and this is the FIRST player that made his item disappeared while upgrading to +1  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Even using Illa or Dipa illa can't destroy your item  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
This is not possible. Default feature since 2004 can't be bug lol. Stop scamming the GMs by your own fault or your own purpose. I played a lot of server and this is the FIRST player that made his item disappeared while upgrading to +1  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Even using Illa or Dipa illa can't destroy your item  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

for me it is possible, i experience this once in other server but i was using sambadu going +8 and it disappeared. so shit happens  :lol:

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
Well in his case it is +1. As I remember when I review the Tantra PH(Original) instructions, upgrading +6 and above are the only items eligible of disappearing.

Offline Shiva

• Braman Level 1
  • ARANYAKAS - Server TantraPH (AMPED)
    • View Profile
    • Shiva Tantra-K13
  • Char 1: Shiva
  • Char 2: Brahma
  • Char 3: Cali

Quite true, as far as I know when you upgrade your Item +6 below when failed it will return to 0 but when +6 above when fail it disappears
 :) :) :)
<^_^> HAVE A NICE DAY! <^_^>
H.A.N.D.

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Gm can check his logs, weird as it may seem.. so if you guys are telling that its impossible then the screenshot was edited? ok thats too much effort for him and he may be BAN for trying to scam the Gm :police:

Offline Kaiser

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
possible the item was already +6 or 7 before upgrade, we cant see on the screenshot if its really +1.

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
1. User's fault. maybe he upgrade +6 using surapa.
2. Edited picture
3. Other item was disappeared for him to get another armor or taney (I know someone doing this and I think that man and the TS is the same.)

It's GM call.... for me it is really impossible haha.

PS: That man i know doing this shit and the TS has similar EBB that's why I PM'ed Dodo and didn't quite go well  :lol: :lol: I was just asking if he is ________ and he is reacting really defensive.

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile

btw, he didnt tell us the upgrade of the armor.. its not going +1 i suppose coz it disappeared. It was already +7 maybe and he used surapa lol

if its +7, failing going to 8 using surapa will make it disappear then its USERS FAULT. so this should not be returned  :lol: