Author Topic: lazier, Edited MP, DONT FOOL US GM....  (Read 11949 times)

Offline drukawarrior

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
lazier, Edited MP, DONT FOOL US GM....
« on: January 26, 2017, 05:06:51 PM »
last night lazier mp was 1.8m then now just this morning it went to 2.5m...........
Then so many players complained about this like Dracos... and we ebb continous... Now lazier mp is back to 1.8m??? what do u think of us? just because u brought back his Old mp its over? Explain to us why u edited his MP? we deserve an explanation? and if its about money we will give u x10 money what lazier paid for his mp increase.... and if no edite Mp happenned then why his mp is back to 1.8m now? and why this only happened to his char? not other character? Explain ur self ... explain ur actions. we demand justice

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Tantra Elders
  • Char 2: Old as God Tree
  • Char 3: TantrCosmic Entity
Re: lazier, Edited MP, DONT FOOL US GM....
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 05:09:35 PM »
This server is a b1TCH!!!!

Offline phantom00

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GAHIBAY
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 05:09:50 PM »
up for this, kindly investigate, MONEYTALKS
this is not the tantra FR that we enjoy before,,

if you cant find something to live for, you better find something to die for

Offline drukawarrior

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 05:15:06 PM »
there reason is so Lame... they places mp in wrong character Gm said instead of his character he places it on lazier??? WTF , Gm tools does not work like that... You have to enter complete Name with correct spelling in order to place MP or edit any changes... We are veterans here not some newbiess who does nt know anything abt tantra... we know how gm tools works.... u should have make up an better explanation than this?  iam soo disappointed in this... the donation is 100 USD and this is wht we are gettin back? And also lazier has almost every pet and all lvl 12... how did he got all pets lvl 12 that fast? and i never saw him levelling up his pet in mudha or anywhere? he was the first player to have elemental lvl 12 just on 2nd day of release of the pet stats.. , lazier sure have ties with GM or Devo... clearly edited is happening here.

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 05:20:47 PM »
That GM Notice from game, I can only assume that it is not from GM3KFR. I can't even imaging 3000FR stating a very clear grammar with a sudden situation like this. I think it's one of the staffs having a magic with staff-player connection. As I've said, "I CAN ONLY ASSUME"

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Toinks
  • Char 2: Bigaon
  • Char 3: Pilot of September
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 05:23:35 PM »
well ITS OBVIOUS this SERVER IS MONEY TALK

ITEMS = MONEY
KRUMA = MONEY
and now

MASTERPOINTS? = MONEY

THIS SERVER is SUCK!

Offline phantom00

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GAHIBAY
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2017, 05:26:09 PM »
MONEYTALKS

UP

if you cant find something to live for, you better find something to die for

Offline drukawarrior

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2017, 05:26:36 PM »
True.... Gm3000FR did not edit it.... this was done by Devo. And his explanation is so wrong? if he really did it got wrong then why he did not checked it right away? why after 3 hrs? when we all complained about it?  Guilty peoples action!!!!!!!!!!
and moreoever as i said GM tools does not work like that, u cannot get accidentally wrong hahah, and also see the history of lazier. when stats changed he already had pets lvl 12 at once. hahahaha. Now all of this explains it how he got it. lazier is paying devo underground

Offline GenRAGESNIPER

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Die for Something OR live For Nothing
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GenRAGESNIPER
  • Char 2: GenRAGESNlPER
  • Char 3: PAUL
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2017, 05:27:09 PM »
not GM fr?hmm but who?hahahhaa maybe other dev?no explanation so hard to believe that happen accidentally.... Master point possible to edit...and how about his Stats?his items?access set?may edited too?so hard to trust this server now....
-------------  ~ G  E  N  O  C  I  D  E ~  -------------------

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2017, 05:27:26 PM »
MAGIC SARAP IS REAL <3 , CRISS ANGEL IS THAT YOU ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2017, 05:29:16 PM »
OR MAYBE? LAZIER IS ONE OF THE STAFF?

OR MAYBE HE'S DEVO  :) :) :) :)

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2017, 05:31:13 PM »
there reason is so Lame... they places mp in wrong character Gm said instead of his character he places it on lazier??? WTF , Gm tools does not work like that... You have to enter complete Name with correct spelling in order to place MP or edit any changes... We are veterans here not some newbiess who does nt know anything abt tantra... we know how gm tools works.... u should have make up an better explanation than this?  iam soo disappointed in this... the donation is 100 USD and this is wht we are gettin back? And also lazier has almost every pet and all lvl 12... how did he got all pets lvl 12 that fast? and i never saw him levelling up his pet in mudha or anywhere? he was the first player to have elemental lvl 12 just on 2nd day of release of the pet stats.. , lazier sure have ties with GM or Devo... clearly edited is happening here.
:g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline drukawarrior

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2017, 05:31:59 PM »
Gm3000fr has nothing to do about this iam sure about that, he is a honest man... its all devo and staff whoever has the gm tools he did it.

and i think only lazier , There are also other caharacters who are not donating same amount as we are donation. may be for them its only 50 usd to us 100usd.    Corruption Corruption everywhere

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Tantra Elders
  • Char 2: Old as God Tree
  • Char 3: TantrCosmic Entity
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2017, 05:32:17 PM »

Bat may ganito?  January 7th, no January 2nd which was not the date of the item mall opening.  And your telling us your server is secured?  What is this? 

There are only two logics here, if the server is secured this is not of a players doing but a higher management.  If this is not by the higher management then this means, players can manipulate the server.  So which one?

Questions all to the developer about this.  Hindi ko lang nireport but I keep the screen shot kasi naawa ako kay Sachzna but this time, im not going to be silent anymore.
  :g104:

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2017, 05:36:01 PM »

Bat may ganito?  January 7th, no January 2nd which was not the date of the item mall opening.  And your telling us your server is secured?  What is this? 

There are only two logics here, if the server is secured this is not of a players doing but a higher management.  If this is not by the higher management then this means, players can manipulate the server.  So which one?

Questions all to the developer about this.  Hindi ko lang nireport but I keep the screen shot kasi naawa ako kay Sachzna but this time, im not going to be silent anymore.
  :g104:

wtf is that charm ?  :cry-y: