Author Topic: FS(vidya) damage  (Read 14561 times)

Offline LaVendetta

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LaVendetta
Re: FS(vidya) damage
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2017, 08:50:21 PM »
easy.. im not your enemy.. i want you guys to come up with a better suggestion but I think its solved now, im looking at the dull weapon.  :g18: :g18:
nahh im just asking tho hahaha im not angry hahaha XD  :)
sorry if it's harsh. anyways thanks for hearing out our opinion.    :g162: :g162:

Offline Global-Supervisor

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2017, 09:51:59 PM »
nahh im just asking tho hahaha im not angry hahaha XD  :)
sorry if it's harsh. anyways thanks for hearing out our opinion.    :g162: :g162:

that's what i'm here for  :)

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2017, 09:56:15 PM »
Dull Weapons shouldn't have damage in the first place since they are built for Vidya which is a Support.
Remove the damage, Increase the HP/def

Offline Righteous

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • Play fair, Good Game!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Hamet
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2017, 10:46:40 PM »
GM3k I wanna ask also 24/7 community manager to be put in kruma to avoid also speedhacks and flying of the players, before fixing those damages, I think thats the no.1 problem of the game  :g52: :DEAD: :DEAD: :g52g: :Tantra-Vishnu:

Offline RAFFY

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: HAPPYEND1NG
  • Char 2: Azmodan
  • Char 3: SCARLETWITCH
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2017, 11:01:15 PM »
Asura has chaya

Naga has nauti and stun

Deva has lauti and sleep

Yaksa only stun (needs jump action to hit)

I just dont see the point of changing the stats of wep or anything. If your so damn afraid of fs. Then make one to get even. Parang mga bata naman e.

Offline RAFFY

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2017, 11:05:03 PM »
Dull Weapons shouldn't have damage in the first place since they are built for Vidya which is a Support.
Remove the damage, Increase the HP/def

If dull wep shouldnt have dmage. Then why the hell do we have or need one if no damage. Shield nlang.  Hehe.

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2017, 11:07:33 PM »
If dull wep shouldnt have dmage. Then why the hell do we have or need one if no damage. Shield nlang.  Hehe.

I guess you are missing my point brother. Think twice then comment/post again. I'll wait. :)

PS: If you still don't get it just tell me. I'll make it clear to you :)

Offline RAFFY

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2017, 11:08:47 PM »
let me ask you gm, what's the point of having yudas if there's a full support character that has a stronger dmg + higher HP? + 100% heal2x ??

Depends on your preference. Hehe

If you know fs is strong. Why choose other tribe?? If u can be a fs.

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2017, 11:10:48 PM »
Depends on your preference. Hehe

If you know fs is strong. Why choose other tribe?? If u can be a fs.

it's not a question of being weak or strong, it's a question of being imba ijs pretty soon you can fight kabu at kruma only, if you haven't noticed that yet

Offline RAFFY

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2017, 11:16:10 PM »
I guess you are missing my point brother. Think twice then comment/post again. I'll wait. :)

PS: If you still don't get it just tell me. I'll make it clear to you :)

Haays haha. What more un point? Reklamo kau na malakas damage fs? 30k lng combo. Mas higher pa dmaage other tribe.

Reklamo kau sa meri? Wlang decrease dmaage? Basahin nyu nga sa npc.

Gusto nyu lagyan ng damage decrease ang dull wep or ang shield? Sobra na yan. Hehe. Ang point is to encourage more yuda or fs sa kruma. I think the damage or stats is very fair.

Compare mo sa lumang fr. Mga damage ng asura? Mga wep ng asura? Hehe.

Just accept the fact na ganun ang wep ng yaksa. And have fun playing. Konte lng ang population ng yaksa no compare to asura and deva.

Have fun. Play well. Wag mgng pikon bro.

Offline RAFFY

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2017, 11:20:44 PM »
it's not a question of being weak or strong, it's a question of being imba ijs pretty soon you can fight kabu at kruma only, if you haven't noticed that yet

Tagalog nlng. Haha

Its not a question of being weak or strong den?

Its a question of being imba ijs?? Pretty soon you can fight kabu at kruma only. If you havent notice that yet?

Whut??  Why fight kabu at kruma only??  Yes. I can fight kabu at kruma. I can also kill one. With any character. I already noticed that. Lols.

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2017, 11:21:13 PM »
Haays haha. What more un point? Reklamo kau na malakas damage fs? 30k lng combo. Mas higher pa dmaage other tribe.

Reklamo kau sa meri? Wlang decrease dmaage? Basahin nyu nga sa npc.

Gusto nyu lagyan ng damage decrease ang dull wep or ang shield? Sobra na yan. Hehe. Ang point is to encourage more yuda or fs sa kruma. I think the damage or stats is very fair.

Compare mo sa lumang fr. Mga damage ng asura? Mga wep ng asura? Hehe.

Just accept the fact na ganun ang wep ng yaksa. And have fun playing. Konte lng ang population ng yaksa no compare to asura and deva.

Have fun. Play well. Wag mgng pikon bro.

Okay, I think you really are missing my point haha. I'm not complaining about the damage of Vidya compare to other tribes. What I said is to remove the damage of Blunt and convert to HP since BLUNT/DULL ITEMS ARE MEANT FOR FULL SUPPORT.  I don't care if they make their Vidya a damager o what so they called "Battle FS". What I'm pointing here is If you want damage, use Claw. If you want Support/Tank type use Blunt/Dull. Tell me if you can't understand and I'll translate my whole phrase to tagalog :)

Offline RAFFY

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2017, 11:22:41 PM »
Sorry Ledeux. I forgot. Maybe you foreigner. Ahhaha please explain further.

Offline RAFFY

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2017, 11:25:51 PM »
Okay, I think you really are missing my point haha. I'm not complaining about the damage of Vidya compare to other tribes. What I said is to remove the damage of Blunt and convert to HP since BLUNT/DULL ITEMS ARE MEANT FOR FULL SUPPORT.  I don't care if they make their Vidya a damager o what so they called "Battle FS". What I'm pointing here is If you want damage, use Claw. If you want Support/Tank type use Blunt/Dull. Tell me if you can't understand and I'll translate my whole phrase to tagalog :)

Wala namn kc additional PS ang dull pre. Ang meron lng is damage. Ang point ko nga is bkt mo tanggalin ang damage kung weapon naman yan. And bkt m lalagay sa added hp kung may meri naman.  Sobrang unfair. Yes we can use claw bro. But pare naman. Sobrang oa nyu na ahah

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2017, 11:30:42 PM »
Sorry Ledeux. I forgot. Maybe you foreigner. Ahhaha please explain further.

i know that in k12 fs had decent dmg and I am ok with it. I'm not to nerf it's damage.. let them use battleweapon if they want to be damagers.. I know that its boring just to heal heal and buff haha no one wants it.  Prob is that with dull they have more dmg than yuda got with power claw  :g7: :lol: stun + 2 combos = 60k.. and you need one party to kill 1 since stun is not 100prc success