Author Topic: disable drop of scrolls  (Read 12581 times)

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
Re: disable drop of scrolls
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2017, 06:14:07 PM »
lol, disable drop.
the reason those scroll are at webmall coz other players are lazy to hunt.
they play tantra no time no hunt.

:g20: :g20: :g20:  :g19:

Offline keyencer

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2017, 08:54:58 PM »
Players noon walang reklamo kasi walang pa masyado na lalaman, eh ngayun marami na alam. kaya dami reklamo..

why playing tantra?

why does adik in tantra?

why invest money in tantra?

Tapos ang ending puro reklamo.. 

Bakit di nalang magsaya sa tantra at ipa abaya sa GM

Labay lang

Offline BUGALBOGZ

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2017, 09:06:31 PM »
DISABLE ALL THE TITLES AND ALL PLAYERS IN KRUMA MUST BE WAISYA AND I THINK IT WILL BE FAIR SO THAT THE PLAYERS WILL GO TO KRUMA AND ENJOY !

:lol:

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2017, 11:07:47 PM »
Lol. People make business of everything. Farm tog sell tog, sell rups in PHP.. Buy bedantes in rups, upgrade items sell in ohp... Why should they disable scroll drops when it is already uber low? If you are lazy there is a mall option. It's like saying disable green orb eh

Offline RAVEN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: RAVEN
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2017, 12:55:17 AM »
Lol. People make business of everything. Farm tog sell tog, sell rups in PHP.. Buy bedantes in rups, upgrade items sell in ohp... Why should they disable scroll drops when it is already uber low? If you are lazy there is a mall option. It's like saying disable green orb eh

its because if abusing the bug moonwalk/°wall° hack (from 1 side to other side by bypassing the °wall°) i know your aware of that, why tolerating those bugs? i guess not a good idea tolerating bugs/glitch...

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2017, 01:04:29 AM »
What would be your solution to this sir? Ban people? Too many people are aware of this already. You are not forced to do it, just wait on portal at sachi4. Stepshot is a game glitch as well that gives you advantage in game. As well as slide lauti, slide hide, hide while attacking.. The weren't supposed to be working this way.. Bug bosses in trees and etc. As long as there is no 3rd paty program involved and it doesn't harm the game..

Offline RAVEN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2017, 01:07:15 AM »
What would be your solution to this sir? Ban people? Too many people are aware of this already. You are not forced to do it, just wait on portal at sachi4. Stepshot is a game glitch as well that gives you advantage in game. As well as slide lauti, slide hide, hide while attacking.. The weren't supposed to be working this way.. Bug bosses in trees and etc. As long as there is no 3rd paty program involved and it doesn't harm the game..

disable drop of scrolls ...problem solve, right? you said doesn't harm the game? i think its harming the game doing °wall° hack to get scroll , i think the reason why scroll available  in web mall so players will not tolerate this glitch, i hope admins get my point..

Offline fender

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Bilgamesh
  • Char 2: KigolMoCute
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2017, 01:15:37 AM »
DISABLE ALL THE TITLES AND ALL PLAYERS IN KRUMA MUST BE WAISYA AND I THINK IT WILL BE FAIR SO THAT THE PLAYERS WILL GO TO KRUMA AND ENJOY !

AGREEEEEEEEEEEE :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr:

Offline fender

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2017, 01:19:04 AM »
wallhack wallhack wallhack kakakakakakakakakakakaka kawawa namn mag wallhack para maging malakas o magka pera??????!!!!!!! :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Offline fender

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2017, 01:23:14 AM »
Bakit may mga player na normal nag ka gamit agad bago pa ang server?maliban sa hardworker na farmer maintindihan ko kakakakakaka......

Offline fhulgzz

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • One Truth Prevails
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: StrikeFreedom
  • Char 2: fhulgz
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2017, 07:10:46 AM »
And they can also become the reason if someone got scammed from farmers who are selling scrolls at a cheaper price then webmall... still as long as the scroll are dropable money is not going to server , because farmers are selling it at a cheaper price
To the topic: DISAGREE

How can farmers go to kruma with all donators are there? You are looting MP from them because they cannot kill donators.
The reason they farm so hard and sell their loots so that they can buy latest +15 items without using real money. That is called hard work. Selling a small things that is supposed to be free is called stupidity. I think the reason why GM put the scroll in the mall is to grant the wishes of the donators who don't want to hunt.

Getting scam from farmers is your own mistake. GM already give warning about it. Vending is the safest way to buy from farmers. You are old tantra player, if you got scam because you trade then you are not worthy to be called PRO.

You can't force anyone to go kruma. This game is not all about kruma and MP. To the people who don't have premium items boss hunting is more fun. Full party to kill bosses will create better friendship than going kruma.

Please people use your heads. If you don't like to hunt then buy. This game is not only for donators...

You don't need to worry for money not to go to server. The things that farmers earned will go back to server because they do it to get premium items. Not all in their own pockets. Yes, others are doing business and they gain from it but surely server has benefits from it also.

EDIT:
Glitches are  part of the game only developers & creator of this game can fix it. GM can't even fix it. LeDeux is right as long as there is no 3rd party program involve then it is legal. Glitches are not players nor GM's fault. If you disable drop just to stop players doing °wall° hack, then just close MUDHA... make all map KRUMA... is that sounds better? ?

Offline RAVEN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2017, 11:44:42 AM »
To the topic: DISAGREE

How can farmers go to kruma with all donators are there? You are looting MP from them because they cannot kill donators.
The reason they farm so hard and sell their loots so that they can buy latest +15 items without using real money. That is called hard work. Selling a small things that is supposed to be free is called stupidity. I think the reason why GM put the scroll in the mall is to grant the wishes of the donators who don't want to hunt.

Getting scam from farmers is your own mistake. GM already give warning about it. Vending is the safest way to buy from farmers. You are old tantra player, if you got scam because you trade then you are not worthy to be called PRO.

You can't force anyone to go kruma. This game is not all about kruma and MP. To the people who don't have premium items boss hunting is more fun. Full party to kill bosses will create better friendship than going kruma.

Please people use your heads. If you don't like to hunt then buy. This game is not only for donators...

You don't need to worry for money not to go to server. The things that farmers earned will go back to server because they do it to get premium items. Not all in their own pockets. Yes, others are doing business and they gain from it but surely server has benefits from it also.

EDIT:
Glitches are  part of the game only developers & creator of this game can fix it. GM can't even fix it. LeDeux is right as long as there is no 3rd party program involve then it is legal. Glitches are not players nor GM's fault. If you disable drop just to stop players doing °°wall°° hack, then just close MUDHA... make all map KRUMA... is that sounds better? ?

so you mean if we do °wall° hack  or do "DF(blinking) in kruma is legal i think not im sure report away.. so what now using glitch is legal in this server hmmmmm not a good idea

Offline fhulgzz

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • One Truth Prevails
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: StrikeFreedom
  • Char 2: fhulgz
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2017, 01:58:40 PM »

so you mean if we do °°wall°° hack  or do "DF(blinking) in kruma is legal i think not im sure report away.. so what now using glitch is legal in this server hmmmmm not a good idea

You're missing the whole point mate.

Tell me, those donators who buy scroll from webmall, do they use °wall° hack or not?

Offline BUGALBOGZ

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2017, 02:26:44 PM »

:)

Offline RAVEN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2017, 02:50:53 PM »
You're missing the whole point mate.

Tell me, those donators who buy scroll from webmall, do they use °°wall°° hack or not?

your the one whose missing the point tolerating glitch or bug not a good idea... but its clear now its legal to use df or °wall° hack we can use in kruma  any report of this will be bias...