Author Topic: disable drop of scrolls  (Read 12583 times)

Offline FreakbonE

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: FreakbonE
Re: disable drop of scrolls
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2017, 03:13:38 PM »
damn insane suggestion  :g20b: :g20b: :g20b:
 :DEAD:
not all the players wants to stay at kruma...

if your reason is about the moonwalk why don't you tell it to your fellow V who is abusing that bug in KRUMA!!!

Offline fhulgzz

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • One Truth Prevails
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: StrikeFreedom
  • Char 2: fhulgz
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2017, 04:51:41 PM »
your the one whose missing the point tolerating glitch or bug not a good idea... but its clear now its legal to use df or °°wall°° hack we can use in kruma  any report of this will be bias...
oh darn, please use your head. Kruma is PLAYER VS PLAYER. Not VS Mobs. It's ok in mudha cause after you finish the quest its done. In kruma its unfair for other players especially non donator.  :puzzled:

Offline RAVEN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: RAVEN
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2017, 05:13:51 PM »
oh darn, please use your head. Kruma is PLAYER VS PLAYER. Not VS Mobs. It's ok in mudha cause after you finish the quest its done. In kruma its unfair for other players especially non donator.  :puzzled:

you use your head zero tolerance of glitch/bugs to make server smooth and fair play....

Offline RAVEN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2017, 05:24:06 PM »
magic lamp to summon boss, problem  solve zero tolerance, right?

Offline fhulgzz

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • One Truth Prevails
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: StrikeFreedom
  • Char 2: fhulgz
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2017, 06:06:20 PM »
magic lamp to summon boss, problem  solve zero tolerance, right?
could be, it's good if the lamp also can be hunt or crafted, not only in taney. better suggest that to GM but make sure not all in taney. Give chance to free players.

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2017, 06:33:33 PM »
Up para donator nalang ang matira sa server. Very nice suggestion.

Offline forsakenyasuo

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2017, 12:28:37 AM »
To the topic: DISAGREE

How can farmers go to kruma with all donators are there? You are looting MP from them because they cannot kill donators.
The reason they farm so hard and sell their loots so that they can buy latest +15 items without using real money. That is called hard work. Selling a small things that is supposed to be free is called stupidity. I think the reason why GM put the scroll in the mall is to grant the wishes of the donators who don't want to hunt.

Getting scam from farmers is your own mistake. GM already give warning about it. Vending is the safest way to buy from farmers. You are old tantra player, if you got scam because you trade then you are not worthy to be called PRO.

You can't force anyone to go kruma. This game is not all about kruma and MP. To the people who don't have premium items boss hunting is more fun. Full party to kill bosses will create better friendship than going kruma.

Please people use your heads. If you don't like to hunt then buy. This game is not only for donators...

You don't need to worry for money not to go to server. The things that farmers earned will go back to server because they do it to get premium items. Not all in their own pockets. Yes, others are doing business and they gain from it but surely server has benefits from it also.

EDIT:
Glitches are  part of the game only developers & creator of this game can fix it. GM can't even fix it. LeDeux is right as long as there is no 3rd party program involve then it is legal. Glitches are not players nor GM's fault. If you disable drop just to stop players doing °°wall°° hack, then just close MUDHA... make all map KRUMA... is that sounds better? ?

SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO THIS GUY! HE'S MAKING A POINT, IF YOU DISABLE DROP OF SCROLLS THEN CLEARLY THIS GAME IS ONLY FOR DONATORS! WHY CANT YOU JUST READ AND UNDERSTAND...  :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :g8: :g8: :g8: :g7: :g7: :g7:

Offline RAVEN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2017, 01:27:51 AM »
SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO THIS GUY! HE'S MAKING A POINT, IF YOU DISABLE DROP OF SCROLLS THEN CLEARLY THIS GAME IS ONLY FOR DONATORS! WHY CANT YOU JUST READ AND UNDERSTAND...  :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :g8: :g8: :g8: :g7: :g7: :g7:

YOU SHUT UP! ARE YOU SURE IF NO DONATORS THIS SERVER WILL LAST? I THINK NOT CHECK THOSE SERVER WITH ALMOST FREE ITEMS DO THEY LAST 1 YR OR 6MONTHS I THINK NOT? SO YOU SHUT UP!!!!

Offline forsakenyasuo

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2017, 01:42:04 AM »
YOU SHUT UP! ARE YOU SURE IF NO DONATORS THIS SERVER WILL LAST? I THINK NOT CHECK THOSE SERVER WITH ALMOST FREE ITEMS DO THEY LAST 1 YR OR 6MONTHS I THINK NOT? SO YOU SHUT UP!!!!

I know it wont last but how about the none donators then? you prey on the weak just because you're a donator? how can we non donators catch up then if we dont spend money? you're just full of talk, not  trying to understand the whole thing and what you call "BALANCE" in this server! shut your mouth okay? sana pati rups hunt pinadisable mo na rin dun ka nlng matulog sa kruma! hahaha iyak  :lolfort: :lolfort: :lolfort:

Offline ranci00024

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: eudaemonic
  • Char 2: eudaemonlc
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2017, 07:42:30 AM »
not totally agree with this suggestion..it defeats the very purpose of the game when it comes to hunting....if the GM disabled this scroll and future scrolls, what are we non-donators would be doing in this server? join kruma, just what you have suggested, and be killed by those rich kid?... it'll be like donating master points, and totally no enjoyment for us because we are greatly overpowered and by that, we will be just a helpless and pathetic player running around in kruma everytime those rich kids with full set  appear......personally, i do not enjoy kruma, i found it more exciting hunting and farming in the game and that is how i survive the game...let the players decide if they want to buy it for taney or hunt it...i speak and express my sentiments in behalf of my friends who do not donate

Offline inkvekivs

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2017, 10:20:46 AM »
HAY NAKU...MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS NALANG KASI..
  KAMI NGA ILAN LANG KAMI S BHRAMA PERO D KAMI NAGREREKLAMO..KANYA KANYANG DISKARTE NALANG YAN KUNG PANU LALAKAS.. KESA MAG AWAY2 KAYO DTO MAGLARO NALANG TAYO AT MAGSAYA.LIBANGAN LANG TU PANGTANGGAL NG STRESS S REALIDAD N BUHAY..PERO KAYO ANG INI'STRESS NG LARO..NUH BA NMN YAN..

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2017, 11:16:42 AM »
HAY NAKU...MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS NALANG KASI..
  KAMI NGA ILAN LANG KAMI S BHRAMA PERO D KAMI NAGREREKLAMO..KANYA KANYANG DISKARTE NALANG YAN KUNG PANU LALAKAS.. KESA MAG AWAY2 KAYO DTO MAGLARO NALANG TAYO AT MAGSAYA.LIBANGAN LANG TU PANGTANGGAL NG STRESS S REALIDAD N BUHAY..PERO KAYO ANG INI'STRESS NG LARO..NUH BA NMN YAN..

:g20:  :lol: :lol: :lol: