Author Topic: Iam Smelling Dupe here, Someone is duping items. Rollback is happening always  (Read 4667 times)

Offline drukawarrior

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
Well Iam smelling players who are Duping....... There is Rollback in most of the time when servers get DC.

Actually ROLLBACK is not that difficult .Lots  the old players From pH knows how to Roll Back. Thats why almost every Server has not tradeble set to avoid DUPERS......

this was also problem in k12 now its happening DUPERS are arising again from the ashes, GM has to do something about it.

Offline GenRAGESNIPER

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Die for Something OR live For Nothing
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GenRAGESNIPER
  • Char 2: GenRAGESNlPER
  • Char 3: PAUL
and some player cant log in...
-------------  ~ G  E  N  O  C  I  D  E ~  -------------------

Offline GM Xavier

• GM's Admin.
  • Don't let me Down
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: KOBOL
Well Iam smelling players who are Duping....... There is Rollback in most of the time when servers get DC.

Actually ROLLBACK is not that difficult .Lots  the old players From pH knows how to Roll Back. Thats why almost every Server has not tradeble set to avoid DUPERS......

this was also problem in k12 now its happening DUPERS are arising again from the ashes, GM has to do something about it.

Hello two things to rollback .

Really ? and i will explain to you how Rollback works . First if the Server got disconnected by ISP problem or Internet Service Provider , its not rollback thing , but if the Server crashed by someone and closed now you can call it Rollback .

So two type's of RB / issue

First , if Player used some string codes like !@#$%^ and then use it by mail / sender configuration its send some packets direct to zones.exe and it causes some rollback .
Second if player used the Maintenance  Break out , and trade to other account and wait untill the server closed  it can caused also ROLLBACK which is old school dupe .

Now, if you experienced some random disconnection it doesn't mean  "DUPE "  maybe the Server ISP problem have issue while reading your Connectivity .

Again i assure you this server is secured when it comes to Dupe thing :)

Thanks

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
can u check  isp server? some of my friends cannot login in game. just click game started but not any process.

if they try login others game, fine, browsing fine, download fine. please check GM

thank you  :g20: :g20: :g19:

i think no need roolback. just check connection server

Offline GM Xavier

• GM's Admin.
  • Don't let me Down
    • View Profile
can u check  isp server? some of my friends cannot login in game. just click game started but not any process.

if they try login others game, fine, browsing fine, download fine. please check GM

thank you  :g20: :g20: :g19:

i think no need roolback. just check connection server

Yes, please wait we are still fixing the ISP problem of the Server
Thanks

Offline franci343

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
GM  can You LOOK   unto this problem  bug banar  BUff SAMATE +3.5k hp wont  work  if use with pet skill HP Up+2.5k,  no addition instead it minus 1k hp, and also try off atman charm both dont work .

Offline Kaiser

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Hello two things to rollback .

Really ? and i will explain to you how Rollback works . First if the Server got disconnected by ISP problem or Internet Service Provider , its not rollback thing , but if the Server crashed by someone and closed now you can call it Rollback .

So two type's of RB / issue

First , if Player used some string codes like !@#$%^ and then use it by mail / sender configuration its send some packets direct to zones.exe and it causes some rollback .
Second if player used the Maintenance  Break out , and trade to other account and wait untill the server closed  it can caused also ROLLBACK which is old school dupe .

Now, if you experienced some random disconnection it doesn't mean  "DUPE "  maybe the Server ISP problem have issue while reading your Connectivity .

Again i assure you this server is secured when it comes to Dupe thing :)

Thanks

if all players got disconnected on the certain map, I think there is a possible rollback, but if not all players got disconnected, is just a network issue.

Offline drukawarrior

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
OK ty GM iam was just worried about it... so wanna give u guys heads up.
More power to FR... god bless

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
Helo GM xavier

now is oke all. can login  :g20: :g20: :g20:

thank u for fast response and action.   :g20:

Offline GM Xavier

• GM's Admin.
  • Don't let me Down
    • View Profile
if all players got disconnected on the certain map, I think there is a possible rollback, but if not all players got disconnected, is just a network issue.

Possible if the Server Down / Crash :)

Offline GM Xavier

• GM's Admin.
  • Don't let me Down
    • View Profile
Helo GM xavier

now is oke all. can login  :g20: :g20: :g20:

thank u for fast response and action.   :g20:
No problem :D

Offline GM Xavier

• GM's Admin.
  • Don't let me Down
    • View Profile
OK ty GM iam was just worried about it... so wanna give u guys heads up.
More power to FR... god bless

Yes Thank you   :) :)

Offline GM Xavier

• GM's Admin.
  • Don't let me Down
    • View Profile
GM  can You LOOK   unto this problem  bug banar  BUff SAMATE +3.5k hp wont  work  if use with pet skill HP Up+2.5k,  no addition instead it minus 1k hp, and also try off atman charm both dont work .

noted thank you