Author Topic: FS, BFS, BLUNT, FS COMBO, etc.  (Read 6766 times)

Offline JoeBax

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Never Underestimate Your Opponent
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: JoeBax
  • Char 2: Joe
  • Char 3: Bax
Re: FS, BFS, BLUNT, FS COMBO, etc.
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 11:38:55 AM »
James Blunt

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 11:58:07 AM »
The problem here is, why would the developer and GM design the blunt weapon with damage and will change when players already bought one? We need a taney refund for this one. They did not nerf the dull, they made it completely useless  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2017, 12:01:04 PM »
ill check the dark blunt/dark dull weapon.. please expect change on this too  :diablotin:

you are a vidya and you want to be a killer? use a battle claw.

Then don't put damage in blunt in the first place. LOL. Players who bought blunt weapon spend REAL MONEY here. Is that the way you handle your players?

Offline Auden

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Auden
  • Char 2: ProjectX
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2017, 12:14:21 PM »
The problem here is, why would the developer and GM design the blunt weapon with damage and will change when players already bought one? We need a taney refund for this one. They did not nerf the dull, they made it completely useless  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with this, it is a sort of stealing from the players now. The point that we purchased this before (with real money) is because of the stats, now that you changed it without prior notice we need to be reimbursed for this.

WE DID NOT BUY THIS FOR THIS CRAP ATTRIBUTES!!!!!

GM just because some people are crying because they don't like the benefits of being a battle FS, it doesn't mean they are talking for the whole community. How about the people/players that wants to be battle FS that doesn't want to use BATTLE CLAWS?? that is a part of the diversity that this game has before and now, YOU ARE KILLING IT. GOOD JOB!

I see quitting players.....   :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2017, 12:35:07 PM »

OUCH DEVELOPER! haha .. well i agree.. same as PETS. after people bought the best pets in item mall, week later the pets stats change so people keep buying.. haha

Offline Gunner

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2017, 12:43:31 PM »
file a ticket for the refund i think they will give in...   :) :)

Offline Global-Supervisor

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2017, 01:04:07 PM »
Then don't put damage in blunt in the first place. LOL. Players who bought blunt weapon spend REAL MONEY here. Is that the way you handle your players?

I agree with this, it is a sort of stealing from the players now. The point that we purchased this before (with real money) is because of the stats, now that you changed it without prior notice we need to be reimbursed for this.

WE DID NOT BUY THIS FOR THIS CRAP ATTRIBUTES!!!!!

GM just because some people are crying because they don't like the benefits of being a battle FS, it doesn't mean they are talking for the whole community. How about the people/players that wants to be battle FS that doesn't want to use BATTLE CLAWS?? that is a part of the diversity that this game has before and now, YOU ARE KILLING IT. GOOD JOB!

I see quitting players.....   :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:

we want the best for a better gaming, you cant just say you quit because your items were changed blah blah. everything can be discussed in a well mannered pace. All other tribes damage/stats can be changed anytime as long as it will benefit everybody for better gaming experience. Real FS does support in kruma and wont be affected here. We will compensate you with a battleclaw, same ups with your weapon. fair enough?

I have already mentioned this from my previous post, a month ago if i remeber it right due to massive complaint about your damage. I visited kruma and i see tons of VIDYA.. 5-6 vidya killers, max of 4 FS in 1 GOD. you can kill with just 2 skills but they cant kill you even in 30 sec. i know you are enjoying.. but its not fun.  :lol:

We are giving what is fair and right for FS, do not be overwhelmed with the fun you are experiencing at the moment.. 

Offline PRIMO

• Braman Level 1
  • PRIMO
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PRIMOKARYA
  • Char 2: PRIMODRUKA
  • Char 3: PRIMOYUDA
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2017, 02:22:31 PM »

we want the best for a better gaming, you cant just say you quit because your items were changed blah blah. everything can be discussed in a well mannered pace. All other tribes damage/stats can be changed anytime as long as it will benefit everybody for better gaming experience. Real FS does support in kruma and wont be affected here. We will compensate you with a battleclaw, same ups with your weapon. fair enough?

I have already mentioned this from my previous post, a month ago if i remeber it right due to massive complaint about your damage. I visited kruma and i see tons of VIDYA.. 5-6 vidya killers, max of 4 FS in 1 GOD. you can kill with just 2 skills but they cant kill you even in 30 sec. i know you are enjoying.. but its not fun.  :lol:

:g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:

We are giving what is fair and right for FS, do not be overwhelmed with the fun you are experiencing at the moment.. 

PRIMO

Offline RAVEN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: RAVEN
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2017, 02:31:34 PM »
dami na magyuda nito ahhaha  :) :) :) :) :)

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2017, 02:39:02 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Auden

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Auden
  • Char 2: ProjectX
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2017, 02:51:08 PM »

Hmmm.. So you do visit and check kruma.. what about the blinkers done anything on that? or are you allowing it so that other players can "JUST HAVE FUN?"

Offline RAVEN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: RAVEN
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2017, 03:06:56 PM »
dati kase ayaw nyo i defend fs ako lng ano ngayon tabla tabla  :) :) :) :) :)

Offline PRIMO

• Braman Level 1
  • PRIMO
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PRIMOKARYA
  • Char 2: PRIMODRUKA
  • Char 3: PRIMOYUDA
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2017, 03:32:09 PM »
Hmmm.. So you do visit and check kruma.. what about the blinkers done anything on that? or are you allowing it so that other players can "JUST HAVE FUN?"

Agree with auden.....
PRIMO

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2017, 05:27:10 PM »
hee is the same like K12 old.  :lol: :) :g20:

after K13 is launch. GM maybe forget down damage to dull.  :)

for now i thinks is the best choice from GM,   1000% decrease damage. 

now so is a real vidya totaly support. hmm  :g19: :) :g20:  :gandharva:

Offline Samael

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2017, 05:36:57 PM »
ill check the dark blunt/dark dull weapon.. please expect change on this too  :diablotin:

you are a vidya and you want to be a killer? use a battle claw.

I'm glad you said this. Since you want us to use battle claw which gives us less HP and makes us less tanky, would you fix the damage of spura asara + prapad? The reason why FS used blunt + shield cus the damage of tapas asara + prapad was 30k and the P.Shield makes us really tanky, but since we've crossed out the part where we cant be killed for 30 secs, I think an adjustment on the damage of spura asara + prapad combo should be fair, not saying it should be 30k too but it needs to be enhanced a little lol.