Author Topic: FS, BFS, BLUNT, FS COMBO, etc.  (Read 6765 times)

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
Re: FS, BFS, BLUNT, FS COMBO, etc.
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2017, 05:50:52 PM »

we want the best for a better gaming, you cant just say you quit because your items were changed blah blah. everything can be discussed in a well mannered pace. All other tribes damage/stats can be changed anytime as long as it will benefit everybody for better gaming experience. Real FS does support in kruma and wont be affected here. We will compensate you with a battleclaw, same ups with your weapon. fair enough?

I have already mentioned this from my previous post, a month ago if i remeber it right due to massive complaint about your damage. I visited kruma and i see tons of VIDYA.. 5-6 vidya killers, max of 4 FS in 1 GOD. you can kill with just 2 skills but they cant kill you even in 30 sec. i know you are enjoying.. but its not fun.  :lol:

We are giving what is fair and right for FS, do not be overwhelmed with the fun you are experiencing at the moment.. 

agree this  :g20:

The game looks interesting if both sides balanced  :g20:

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
Re: FS, BFS, BLUNT, FS COMBO, etc.
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2017, 06:07:42 PM »
I'm glad you said this. Since you want us to use battle claw which gives us less HP and makes us less tanky, would you fix the damage of spura asara + prapad? The reason why FS used blunt + shield cus the damage of tapas asara + prapad was 30k and the P.Shield makes us really tanky, but since we've crossed out the part where we cant be killed for 30 secs, I think an adjustment on the damage of spura asara + prapad combo should be fair, not saying it should be 30k too but it needs to be enhanced a little lol.

:g20: :g20: :g20: