Author Topic: GM, PLAYERS AND ANYONE CONCERNED  (Read 3777 times)

Offline Dracos

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • WHEN ALL ELSE FAIL, I WON'T
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ALL
  • Char 2: HAIL
  • Char 3: THE KING
GM, PLAYERS AND ANYONE CONCERNED
« on: February 24, 2017, 06:08:09 PM »
PLEASE BE WARY OF THOSE ACCOUNTS WHO ARE SELLING THEIR ITEMS IN GAME AND AFTER A FEW DAYS THEY WILL REPORT/SEND TICKET TO THE GM THAT THEY WERE HACKED OR SCAMMED...

BEWARE GUYS..

Offline Kaiser

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: GM, PLAYERS AND ANYONE CONCERNED
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 06:17:00 PM »
PLEASE BE WARY OF THOSE ACCOUNTS WHO ARE SELLING THEIR ITEMS IN GAME AND AFTER A FEW DAYS THEY WILL REPORT/SEND TICKET TO THE GM THAT THEY WERE HACKED OR SCAMMED...

BEWARE GUYS..

Seems doing their old trick.

double scam.

They get their money then return items.

WIN WIN for them.

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 06:24:54 PM »

BEWARE GUYS..

BEWARE !!!

:police: :sifflet: :sifflet: :sifflet:  :g19:

Offline Global-Supervisor

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 08:47:15 PM »
Seems doing their old trick.

double scam.

They get their money then return items.

WIN WIN for them.

win win? how?
if the buyer bought an item to a seller then he have a receipt as evidence as well as screenshots in game.. if the seller clearly sold the items and later on claimed to the GM as hacked, the buyer will then be alarmed of the case because items will be traced. buyer will then show his evidence and the GM will know that the seller/reporter is lying, he will be ban for attempting to scam the GM. am i right?

it is the responsibility of the player to make a screenshot for every transaction that he/she will make especially if it involves monetary transactions.. you are spending real dollar here so please be careful.

Offline BUGALBOGZ

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 08:55:35 PM »
MUCH BETTER IF THE BUYER GET SCREENSHOTS OF THE RECEIPT AND VIDEOS IN GAME SO THAT IF HE/SHE SCAM IT IS EASY TO TRACE BY GM !

:)

Offline Kaiser

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 09:20:16 PM »
win win? how?
if the buyer bought an item to a seller then he have a receipt as evidence as well as screenshots in game.. if the seller clearly sold the items and later on claimed to the GM as hacked, the buyer will then be alarmed of the case because items will be traced. buyer will then show his evidence and the GM will know that the seller/reporter is lying, he will be ban for attempting to scam the GM. am i right?

it is the responsibility of the player to make a screenshot for every transaction that he/she will make especially if it involves monetary transactions.. you are spending real dollar here so please be careful.

Now I guess Items can be traced by logs, but back then once items got drop, its hard to trace.

anyway thats my opinion.

Offline Dracos

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • WHEN ALL ELSE FAIL, I WON'T
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ALL
  • Char 2: HAIL
  • Char 3: THE KING
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 10:05:27 PM »
I Opened this thread because i recently bought ITEMS thru PHP worth almost 2K PHP..recently this night i messaged him because he was ONLINE..he told me that he was hacked and all his items were lost..and i told him that i bought ALL HIS ITEMS d other day...then he SAID "AHH OKAY..BINENTA PALA NG KAPATID KO".. i WAS ALARMED since i bought the items in GOOD FAITH not expecting that someone/somepeople could easily claim they were hacked but in reality they sold it already just to report it to the GM and hoping their ITEMS  will be returned to them..SO GUYS BEWARE LNG PO,,

Offline Simple

• Braman Level 1
  • Aero Engineer
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Simple
  • Char 2: Enzifarn
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2017, 12:27:56 AM »
I Opened this thread because i recently bought ITEMS thru PHP worth almost 2K PHP..recently this night i messaged him because he was ONLINE..he told me that he was hacked and all his items were lost..and i told him that i bought ALL HIS ITEMS d other day...then he SAID "AHH OKAY..BINENTA PALA NG KAPATID KO".. i WAS ALARMED since i bought the items in GOOD FAITH not expecting that someone/somepeople could easily claim they were hacked but in reality they sold it already just to report it to the GM and hoping their ITEMS  will be returned to them..SO GUYS BEWARE LNG PO,,

tho who ? so alarming eyy  :) :)

Offline macoi

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2017, 02:13:07 AM »

Offline unknown

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2017, 02:49:34 AM »
win win? how?

Let me correct you in this as we know you cannot trace anything from your server in any map as your developer deleted the log folder on all the zones. Asking me why it is deleted? simple to stop the map crash.

So now are you aware of this?

You cannot trace a simple login log or trade log and etc. admit it and let everyone know!